Determine how your lifestyle affects physiology and character.
TEST | WHAT is your real age?
This test will help determine how your lifestyle affects physiology and character. Answers to questions will help you determine the state of the body.
1. Do you have friends with whom you can share problems?
And I don’t like to complain to friends about my problems. B One or two. Q I have a lot of friends and some really close friends.
2. Measure the volume of your waist. A Over 90 cm. B Between 80 and 90 cm. In Less than 80 cm.
3. Do you have a hobby? And I don’t have time. B I try to squeeze something into my schedule once every two weeks. C Of course I have! I have many interesting activities that I spend time at least once a week.
4. How much alcohol do you consume on average during the week? And Too much and too often - I know that I am exceeding the recommended amount. I do not drink alcohol at all. Several glasses of wine a couple of times a week.
5. Do you smoke? Yes, but several times I tried to quit. I smoked. Quit a few years ago. In I never smoked.
6. What is your body mass index? (Weight in kg / per height in m squared) A Greater than 30.B Between 25 and 29 or less than 18.5. B Between 18.5 and 24.9. 7. How many times a week do you do a 30-minute charge? But I don’t do it at all. B Two or three. C Almost every day.
8. Can you reach your toes with your hands while leaning forward (without bending your knees)? And No, it’s hard for me. I almost get it, but with great difficulty. In Easy!9. Do your gums bleed when you brush your teeth? And Often. B Sometimes. In Never, I have absolutely healthy gums.
Count the result
YOU HAVE MORE THAN It seems that you have stopped monitoring yourself, and your body is much older than the age indicated on your passport. But it's never too late to change your lifestyle, research confirms this. You need to make a number of serious changes to the usual mode. This will help you to shake up, feel younger, stronger and more cheerful.
YOU HAVE MORE B Most likely your biological and calendar age coincide, although the first one can still be slightly higher. It will be enough for you to make very small changes in your usual way of life so that your health will radically change. Start with those indicators where your result was not very successful.
YOU HAVE MORE INYou do everything you need to be healthy and feel accordingly. But still read our tips. You will surely find something new and useful for yourself.
PHOTO: FOTOBANK / GETTY